Friday, April 28, 2006

Greetings

Hello to all who may see this. Jesus is Risen!

The Easter Season seemed a wonderful time to set out to create a blog about life in the Catholic Church in Canada, and of course the rest of the world.

As my family and friends already know, God and His Church occupy a great deal of my time and energy.

It is truly a wonderful place to be in the third millenium, in Canada or anywhere else.

Is it perfect? I believe the Church is perfect. Are we, IN the Church, perfect? Sadly, no. That is no secret. But we are called upon to be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect.

We definitely have our work cut out for ourselves.

I consider myself in the trenches. I am a wife, and the mother of a growing family who I try to raise according to God's plan. I know I have failed miserably at times, but I'm committed. It's a growth thing for more than just our children.

My promise to whomever reads this is to represent the Church as accurately as I can. I believe what she teaches. If I express an opinion on something, I will make every effort to make that clear.

I do not know just how regular my posts will be. I do have trouble staying off this machine at times...pot is boiling, baby smells, and there's me at the keyboard...but I'm working on that!

I will at times post musings and writing I've done. I will probably borrow things from time to time, but I will give credit where it is due.

The one thing on which you are most likely to hear me rant...liturgy! Next is probably church music.

But I'd better finish this, as my chilluns need to be picked up from a movie!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

WI Catholic said...

He is Risen Indeed!

Best wishes on your new blog!